A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Which of the following acts as a salivary gland ?
A. Submandidular gland, Sublingual gland, Parotid gland
B. Sublingual gland, SubParotid gland, Subclavian gland
C. Parotid gland, Portal gland, Submandibular gland
D. Subclavian gland, SubParotid gland, Sublingual gland
2. The innermost layer of the wall of microsporangium is called
3. Which plant reproduce vegetatively by roots ?
4. In cockroach, vision is due to
A. one compound eye
B. two compound eyes
C. two simple eyes
D. two compund and two simple eyes
5. Plasmids are
B. new type of micro organisms
C. extrchromosomal genetic element of bacteria
D. genetic element of bacteria
6. Aspartic acid and lysine are linkage each other with which bond:
A. Ester bond
B. Glycoside bond
C. Phosphodiaster bond
D. Peptide bond
7. Mesoderm, one of the germ layers, gives rise to a group of structures in animals. Which group includes structures of exclusively mesodermal origin ?
A. skin. brain. bladder. vagina
B. muscle, outer layer of digestive tract, cartilage, bone
C. bone, lens of the eye, pars distalis. gall bladder
D. trachea, lungs, stomach, skin
8. The source of oxygen liberated in photosynthesis is
A. Carbon dioxide
B. A photosynthetic enzyme
D. Carbohydrate already present in leaf
9. During cell cycle DNA replication takes place in......
A. G1- phase
B. S - phase
C. G2- phase
D. M - phase
10. What is common among silver fish, scorpion crab and honey bee?
A. Compound eyes
B. Poison glands
C. Jointed appendages
11. It is produced during water stress that brings stomatalclosure
B. Abscisic acid
C. Ferulic acid
12. The colour of cow's milk is slightly yellowish due to the presence of
13. Which one is odd ?
14. The unique property of each amino acid is determined byits particular:
A. -COOH group
B. -NH group
C. -R group
D. peptide bond
15. In ornithin cycle which of the following waste are removed from the blood?
A. CO2 and urea
B. Ammonia and urea
C. CO2 and ammonia
D. Urea and urine
16. Among the recently extinct animal, Guagga is of which country ?
17. Choose the correct combination of the given option
A. Rana - Frog
B. Ichthyophis - Toad
C. Hyla - Salamander
D. salamander - toad
18. Which organelle is associated in the formation of basalgranules, cillia and flagella?
B. Golgi apparatus
19. The number of photons required to release one mole of O2 in photosynthesis called.`
A. quantum yield
C. red drop
D. Emerson's effect
20. Which of the following blood cells help in blood coagulation
Global Mall SCO 1, Alpha Commercial Complex, Fatehabad 125050 M: 9810570740, 9810571993
Tel: 01667221011, 9810570740, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc