A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Band and loop space maintainers is most suitable for the maintenance of space after premature loss of:
A. A single primary molar
B. Two primary molars.
C. A canine and a lateral incisor.
D. All of the above
2. Mandibular foramen in young children is:
A. At level of occlusal plane.
B. Above the level of occlusal plane.
C. Anterior the level of occlusal plane.
D. Below the level of occlusal plane
3. The term acanthosis refers to:
A. A decreased production of keratin.
B. An increased production of keratin.
C. An increased thickness of the prickle cell zone (stratum spinosum)
D. None of the above
4. An 8 years old come with fractured Max incisor tooth with incipient exposed pulp after 30 min of the trauma , what’s the suitable Tx:
B. Direct pulp capping
5. Formation of periodontal cyst due to:
A. Nasolacrimal cyst.
C. Epithelial rest of malassaz.
D. Peals of serres
6. Formicrisol when used should be:
A. Full Saturated.
B. Half saturated.
C. Fifth saturated
D. None of the above
7. Teeth that have lost pits and fissure sealant show…
A. The same susceptibility to caries as teeth that have not been sealed
B. Higher susceptibility than non sealed teeth
C. Lower susceptibility than non sealed teeth
D. The same susceptibility as teeth with full retained sealant
8. In primary tooth for restoration before putting the filling u put:
B. Calcium hydroxide.
D. You put the filling after proper cleaning and drying
9. The risk of malignant change being present in epithelium is greatest in:
A. Homogenous Leukoplakia
C. Chronic hyperplasic candidiasis
D. Speckled Leukoplakia
10. The most common malignant tumors of the minor salivary glands are:
A. Adenoid cystic carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma.
B. Adenoid cystic carcinoma and acinic cell carcinoma.
C. Mucoepidermoid carcinoma and adenoid cystic carcinoma
D. Mucoepidermoid carcinoma and polymorphous Low grade Adenocarcinoma
11. In primary teeth, pathologic changes in radiographs are always seen in:
A. Periapical area.
B. Furcation area
C. Alveolar crest.
D. At base of developing teeth
12. Fracture before 1 year of upper central incisor reach the pulp in 8 year old chil
A. How will you manage this case:
D. Direct pulp capping.
13. An 8 years old child came to your clinic with trauma to upper central incisor with pulp exposure and extensive pulp bleeding your treatment will be:
A. Direct pulp cappining.
B. Pulpectomy with gutta percha filling.
D. Pulpotomy with calcium hydroxide
14. The most accurate impression material for making impression of an oral cavity is:
A. Impression compound.
B. Condensation type silicon.
C. Polyvinyl silicon's
15. Pedo Pt use rubber dam for :
A. Improve visibility and access.
B. Lowers risk of swallowing.
C. Sterile field.
D. A and B
16. Child with mental disorder suffer from orofacial trauma, brought to the hospital by his parents, the child is panic and Irritable, the treatment should done under:
A. Local anesthesia.
B. General anesthesia
C. Gas sedation.
D. Intravenous sedation
17. Hand over mouth technique is used in management of which child:
A. Mentally retarded.
B. Positive resistance.
18. In 7 Years old patient, all first molars carious and suspected pit and fissure areas of the second molars. Treatment plan:
A. Restore all first molars and observe second molars.
B. Restore all first molars and topical fluoride on second molars.
C. Restore all first molars and seal pits and fissures of second molars
D. Restore first and second molars with composite
19. A 5 years old patient lost his primary first maxillary molar the best retainer is:
A. Band and loop
B. Crown and loop.
C. Lingual arch.
D. Nance appliance
20. Father for child 12 year pt < asked you about ,the age for the amalgam restoration of his child ,you tell him:
A. 2 years.
B. 9 years
C. 2 decades
D. All life
Global Mall SCO 1, Alpha Commercial Complex, Fatehabad 125050 M: 9810570740, 9810571993
Tel: 01667221011, 9810570740, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc